<3

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Well it certainly has been a while since I've had an update. So here I am, better late then never.
In most recent news I've decided to go back to school. I'm going to be applying for a Digital Animation program, and hoping to be accepted for this April! It's all coming together quite fast, but why waste anymore time right? I'm hoping to eventually end up working for Pixar but of course that's going to take a lot of time and dedication to get to that level.

It's going to be a big change going from working full time, to studying full time. But I'm excited for something new, and something I'm actually passionate about.

Also I recorded a cover of Taylor Swifts new song 'Safe & Sound' from the Hunger Games movie. It's not exactly how I wanted it to sound. It was my first time recording with Adobe Audition and I had to use a youtube tutorial on how to master the song. So I'll leave you with the band camp link for you to check it out.

http://love-squid.bandcamp.com/

and the original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU


I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentines Day, and that it was filled with love and happiness.


No comments: