<3

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day one

This blank space I see before me is so intimidating I have just clammed right up. . .

Alright let's start with a game plan.

I have chosen the name Everyday in the Life of for the reason that it is catchy, and it can just about be anything it decides to.

Let's begin with what I have done today.
School: I finished carving my lino print and began putting it through the press. It has turned out wonderful!!

Shopping: Plenty of shopping to do, 3 stores later we have more than we need. Including Dumbo and Lilo and Stitch. How exciting, I have more to add to my collection. By the way, I have started to collect Disney movies. I love animation and the art from old Disney movies is very helpful to study.

I am now currently watching Dumbo, it's been years and years, and I love the little elephant. It's great to see it now, I remember it so differently than from what I am seeing now.

Well I should start packing for my trip shortly, I can't wait to relax! I will be back for more posts another time!

Nice to meet you

No comments: