<3

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm back!

Back from vacation! How sad .. I must now go unpack, do a load or three of laundry, and the most dreaded task ... go back to work.

/sigh.. I must say working two jobs takes a lot out of a person. I am constantly running around washing one uniform, changing between shifts, and attempting to work out two schedules that commonly like to over lap each other, ending in a fight over which work place will change the shift. I now know what it feels like to have both arms pulled in two separate directions.

Not only am I working constantly, but I am also attempting to work my schedules around college. How wonderful! Why not just drop the jobs and focus on school? Bills of course! /groan I would love to just focus on getting my education done and start on a full time job that I love, but then how shall I pay rent? I guess I shall make another try for a student loan? Or perhaps a bursary?

Well I best sleep while I still have the time!

No comments: