<3

Friday, December 2, 2011

New Girl


So I love Zooey Deschanel, she's got it all, a great singing voice, an awesome actress, and you have to admit you've admired her style. I must say that I do look up to her, and her career. So when I heard she had a new TV show coming out I was pretty happy. I just didn't realise it would be so awesome! All of the characters fit together nicely, each with their own quirks. Nick, the "grumpy old man" who almost seems to have it together, until he runs into an ex. Schmidt the "nice guy/douchebag" who doesn't really get women. Winston the one whos good at everything, yet has nothing. And Jess, the peppy girl who sees the positive in every situation, and will sing about it if she has the chance to. So I highly recommend investing a half hour of your time to watch it.

2 comments:

A Place to Indulge said...

I loved Zooey in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!! We often turn that movie on as our Bedtime Story =)

M said...

She's adorable! I love her in elf :D