<3

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Citra Photography



I must say that a new post is long over due. I got my photos back from my recent photo shoot of "Trash the Dress" with Citra Photography, be sure to check them out http://www.site.citraphotography.com/ . Turns out we did close to 400 pictures that day! Which is pretty great but does make it hard to pick out the best ones to show you.


I have been asked to do another photo shoot next Monday with a different photographer. It seems as though I have opened a door to modeling again, and I'm pretty excited to see what it will bring me.

I also ended up doing a recording of "Somebody I used to know" with a friend of mine, so be sure to come back when it gets posted.

So it's a new year, almost February wow! Time sure does fly. I've decided to give myself a new look this year. It was actually very spur of the moment decision making but I'm quite pleased with the result. I went into the salon to get a trim and came out 3 hours later with rich red hair. It's always nice to change it up, and I love how bold this color is.

No comments: