<3

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow Day &Trash the Dress

Well it appears our white Christmas came a tad late this winter, and here I was dreaming of summer. Looks like we'll have to wait this one out because it's suppose to snow all week! I must say, that aside from being stuck at home (there is no way I'm attempting to drive in this) it really is beautiful when it snows. I love when it is freshly snowing in the middle of the night, and the air is crisp and the streets are quiet. It makes me feel as though I've stepped into a fantasy world like Narnia. It make time stand still and you forget your day to day life, and really take in the beauty of the world.


Yesterday was Friday the 13th, which also meant that I had my photo shoot! It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad we didn't have to deal with the snow, as it was sunny all day. For the shoot we did a "trash the dress" where you get your prom dress, wedding dress etc. covered in mud, dirt, paint, pretty much your choice of how you want it "trashed." Throughout the shoot, as I was dressed in a wedding dress, we had many people stopping their cars, honking, waving, and congratulating me. I was quite the belle of the ball, little did they know I was just a model and not actually getting married. It was a great time though, and I'm really excited to be modeling again.














So here are two preview photos from yesterday, and don't forget to visit Citra Photography to book your own photo shoot!

http://www.site.citraphotography.com/

No comments: