<3

Sunday, January 13, 2013

A new year

A new year is upon us. We made it through the storm of the December 2012 apocalypse and through boxing day madness :) . My new year kicks off my third and final semester of school. It's quite intimidating knowing that in a mere few months ill be finished. These past months have been a blur and I've learned so much, not just in school but alot about myself. It's been a journey of self discovery and really learning some hard life lessons.

I'm hoping to continue growing and learning as much as I can. Call me crazy but I may just go back and do some more schooling. Although I don't think I've taken as many bubble baths in my life as I have in the past few months.

This year i'm hoping to get into yoga. I started tonight and boy do my muscles ache. I don't want to say it's my "new years resolution" to do yoga because we all know resolutions about staying fit don't have a high chance of lasting. Instead i'm doing yoga to help clear my busy mind and strengthen my body and soul.

As always I've been painting, and have actually finished five pieces this year! I'm hoping to pump out some really beautiful pieces that I'll be able to show. But for now i'm focused on doing it to make me happy. I love getting into that state of mind where it's just you and the canvas using the paint to portray whatever you need it to.

Well it's officially 3 am and I have to be up at 830 for class.

Until next time.


No comments: