<3

Sunday, November 27, 2011

And the years pass

So much for calling this "Every Day in the Life of". I know it's been a few years, 3 to be exact, it goes to show just how great I am at sticking to one thing. I've always persisted attempting to keep a diary/journal, but alas this is always what happens. The crisp pages ready for words sit on my shelf, in the dark, not to be touched until I come across them years later and remember just how wonderful it is to read about a day in my past.

So here I am, attempting once again to keep my thoughts and journeys up to date. I guarantee you that I'll try my best to keep updating, but I can also guarantee that it will most likely get the best of me, and I'll end up once again years later in the same position.

So hey, here's to change!

No comments: