<3

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

VSFS

Who watched the Victoria Secret Fashion Show tonight? I raced home after class (my class gets out at 9:30 pm) to get home just in time to watch it. I always feel like it's suppose to be 2 hours long so I was surprised when it was over. I guess it already costs them so much time and money to put together those incredible outfits and wings, that another hour of fashion would just be overwhelming.

I really enjoy when they go into details of their own lives during the breaks. I thought that their childhood pictures was a cute touch, showing kids we all go through and awkward phase, and anyone can be an angel. I was really excited that Maroon 5 was playing because I recently saw them live. Unfortunately they played "Moves like Jagger" possibly the most over played song on the radio right now. But it was so darling when Adam Levine held his girlfriend, Anne Vyalitsina's hand and serenaded her down the runway.

Well I was left with wanting more, and I can't wait to see what they do next year.

No comments: