<3

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Youtube

Alright so I've been taking singing lessons since the beginning of this year, and trying to practice as much as possible. (I took a few lessons back in high school but didn't have the time to keep on top of practicing). I've always wanted to sing, it makes me feel good being able to express myself using my voice.

I love hearing other people sing, average everyday people, its just such a personal thing someone can share. Well when you take lessons a big thing you have to overcome is being confident. Confidence really shows when you're singing, if you don't have it then the audience can really hear that you are unsure, and your voice goes unsupported. So in my journey to becoming a better singer I've decided to go the YouTube route and try and start coming out of my shell.

YouTube is great, let me just say I spend a lot of time on there admiring other singers. You can learn a lot by watching someone who knows what they're doing. So here it is ladies and gentlemen, my very first YouTube cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshjgToc4gA

No comments: