<3

Monday, November 28, 2011

December

Alright so it's nearing the end of November surprisingly enough, I think I'm still somewhere in September... and tonight I've started putting up Christmas decorations.. Groan I know, not even into December and the lights go up, and the store are looping Christmas tracks.

Now I myself am not really into putting up decorations much less a whole tree. But I once saw this coffee shop with Christmas ornaments hanging from the ceiling and thought, wow that would look great in my room. Well knowing me, I went out and bought the ornaments and started a project that surprise surprise I didn't finish. Since this 'new me' is all about learning to finish what I start, I took out this box of decorations and started hanging them. I must say it's coming together quite nicely. I have an assortment of green and silver Christmas ball ornaments that I've hung at uneven levels across my ceiling. I think I know why I previous quit while I was ahead last time, as it has become a pain to thread each decoration as I go. But I'll continue until I finish, or run out of decorations which ever comes first, and hopefully it will come together as nicely as I picture it.

No comments: