<3

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas is in the air

Helllllo everybody! Let's start with the fact that I've officially completed my Bookkeeping and Accounting course! Woo! I finish my other course on Saturday and then I can stop stressing about homework and studying. Just in time for Christmas!

Now I have a love/hate with Christmas (more love than hate) I just have such a trouble when it comes to shopping. I never know what to get or what to spend. I suppose it would be a lot more fun if I had just won the lottery or something that way I could just shower my family and friends with gifts. But unfortunately that has yet to happen and I'm stuck. You see when I buy presents it has to be really thoughtful, and meaningful. Those are the best gifts, because it really shows that you know the person, and that they will appreciate it that much more. Well at least now that school is done, I'll have some free time to tackle the malls. Let's just hope the Christmas rush isn't too bad yet.

No comments: