<3

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Vienna

So I've decided that anytime I'm stressing out over something, I need to just throw on a song. It's amazing the effect music has over me. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone out there but it certainly puts me in a place where I can just close my eyes and forget the day.

Tonight it was"Vienna by Billy Joel" that really helped me. I got lost in the song, I really think it's a lot to do with the piano. The chords are so well put together, and really make the song what it is. The lyrics and piano are competing in the best way possible for the spotlight of this one. It blends beautifully and really allows you to hear the meaning behind the track.

I miss the quality of music that used to come out. These days it's about endorsing a product subliminally or altering your voice to the point where a robot could sing it better. I miss the music where the artist put their heart and soul into a song, and really tried to be unique. It's hard to come by these days, but when you do find it I suppose that it becomes that much better.




What do you listen to on a bad day?


Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXC6CcojHs

No comments: