<3

Monday, December 12, 2011

Fast Car

I certainly had quite the busy weekend with no time to blog, so here I am. I finished my last class on Saturday, and now have my certificate! Very exciting! Almost exciting as not having to do 6 hours of accounting on Saturday mornings any longer. We also had our staff party on Saturday, so my day consisted of waking up at 7am getting ready and driving to school, getting out of class at 4pm, driving home, getting ready for the Christmas party, and trying to stay awake throughout it. I must say I did have fun, and it was nice to see everyone outside of work, all dressed up. Unfortunately I had to leave early because I worked at 7 am the next morning and needed as much sleep as possible.


So now that I'm finished school, I have to start job hunting for something in my field of "expertise." Although I think right now I'm going to have to wait until January, everything is just so busy right now with Christmas, and starting a new job during this time would just be insanity. I'll take this time to focus on singing.

I've been listening to covers of Tracy Chapmans "Fast Car" and have been looping the "Boyce Avenue feat Kina Grannis" cover. Their voices blend so well together. It's not an easy one to sing, but one day I'd like to try it. Hopefully sooner than later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0noFKXE_ao&feature=related

No comments: